Terms & Conditions
Return & Refunds
• Our “no questions asked return and refund policy” entitles users who have made a transaction with us to return the product at the time of delivery on the grounds of product quality not being up to the mark. In case a user not being available in person at the time of delivery to check the quality of the product(s), they can raise a complaint within 24-48 hours of the delivery.
• It is mandatory to share the images or Videos of the items that you are unsatisfied with in order to pass feedback to merchants to better their services. Depending on the acceptance from the third-party seller of the product, the company may grant credit/coupon in lieu of the value of the returned product. Such credit/coupon may be availed on a subsequent invoice for transactions on the Portal.
• A request for refund/replacement can be placed within 30 days for SSP Club Deals and seven days for rest of the products of delivery of the products will the tags and the packaging intact. Users are also advised to check if the product seal is intact while accepting orders in order to avoid damage related complaints post delivery.
• It is brought to the notice of the users that few items listed may or may not carry seller warranty to which Shoppays will support basis return policy.
• You Agree and Confirm that in case of a product delivery being delayed or returned from its destination because of you(e.g. providing incorrect/misleading information like wrong name or address), any additional cost that the Company may incur for re-delivery will be borne by you.
• You agree to use the services provided by the Company for lawful activities only and agree to comply with applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Portal.
• You will provide factually correct and true information in case of information being requested by you. The Company is well within its rights to confirm and validate information provided by you at any instance.
• If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false (wholly or partially), the Company shall have the authority to reject your registration, cancel orders and debar you from using the Portal’s services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior notice, and without any liability to you.
• If you are making use of the services being made available by the Company, the transactions being made by you are at your own sole risk and are expected to be using your prudent judgment before transacting from the Portal.
• You are expected to check and review product details carefully before placing an order. When you place an order, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale that are a part of item’s description without exception.
• You may refuse to accept replacement/substitute product offered to you in lieu of order cancellation by the Company. For such cancellations, a refund for the payment of the order/product will be made by the Company within 72 hours.
• Our return policy makes returns eligible at the time of delivery. Post that, returns shall not be processed.
Order Limit and Minimum Order Value
User can place a minimum order vale of 500 Runs to get it delivered. However in case of self pick up no minimum order policy applied.
The minimum charges i.e. 10% of Runs for delivery and in any special case users will be informed prior delivery. However in case of self pick up no delivery charges applied.
Charges for Cashbacks and other shoppays earnings
There will be a deduction of 10% as an Admin charges in case of any cashback and payout earned by you. And TDS charges will also be deducted as applicable.
Cashback/Payout Transfer to Bank account
Every Users and SSPs can request for there cashback and payout transfer in their bank account registered with shoppays.in between 5th to 15th days of every month.
Payouts will be transferred to Users and SSPs registered bank account between 5th to 20th of every month to those who has sent a payout transfer request.
Every Users and SSPs need to hold INR 1000 in their wallet for repurchase.
.You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering into any transactions. The Company make best efforts to display available products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, the actual colour, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen.
.The Company does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the Marketplace nor does the Company implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Marketplace. The Company accepts no liability for any error, inaccuracy or omission of third parties or for information/inputs received from third parties and provided to you through the Marketplace or otherwise.
.You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not, at any time, have any right, title or interest to any product(s), which is subject to a bipartite sale and purchase contract between you and the relevant third party seller. The Company does not have any control over the quality, failure to provide or any other aspect whatsoever of the product(s) and is not responsible for damages or delays on account of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back order.
In this policy we explain how we handle information about you that we gather, store and use. For additional information about your relationship with Shoppays.in, please review our Terms and Conditions.
Use of your information
a. Shoppays.in will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
b. Shoppays.in does not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. Personal Information is information about an identifiable individual.
c. Shoppays.in collects information about you through your use of website or other services, including your registration details the content you access (like products you have viewed and the search queries you made).
d. Shoppays.in uses the collected information to help us provide the services to you, to verify your identity, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Shoppays Marketing Private Limited, our users, for internal research purposes in product improvement, for promoting and marketing other Shoppays.in’s products and services to you via display advertisements, for conducting marketing research and statistical analysis of customer behavior and transactions, to notify you if you win any contest and for any other use that you authorize.
e. We release Personal Information only when we believe release is appropriate for legal compliance and law enforcement (including to government agencies with statutory law enforcement responsibilities); to facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Shoppays.in. Government agencies with statutory roles enabling them to request data from us include but are not restricted to the Police, Ministry of Commerce.
f. To correct or update any information you have provided, Shoppays.in allows you to do it online. In the event of loss of access or details you can contact us by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
information about your relationship with Shoppays.in, please review our Terms and Conditions.
In case any user wishes to communicate, the user may communicate at the following number/email:
Registered Toll Free Number for Customer care helpline: 7071-04-7071
Attention: Mr. K S Jaiswal